[usmt dev] usmt

Jason Pyeron dev@smime.pyerotechnics.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:50:21 -0500 (EST)

<?xml version=\"1.0\"?>
<COMMANDSTREAM>
 <COMMAND>
  <op>stor</op>
  <Record>
   <Addr>foo@bar.com</Addr>
   <Type>x509-cert</Type>
   asdfgdfgdfsg
  </Record>
  <Record>
   <Addr>foo@bar.com</Addr>
   <Type>pgp-public-key</Type>
   bkcjlkjgldskjdfg
  </Record>
 </COMMAND>
 <COMMAND>
  <op>lookup/stor</op>
  <src>LDAP</src>
  <LDAP-param>RootURL = ldap://ldap.openldap.org</LDAP-param>
  <LDAP-param>BaseDN = 'dc=foobar, dc=com'</LDAP-param>
 </COMMAND>
</COMMANDSTREAM>

Content-type:multipart/commandstream; boundry=unique-boundary-1

--unique-boundary-1
Content-type:multipart/command; boundry=unique-boundary-2
op:stor

--unique-boundary-2
Addr:foo@bar.com
Type:x509-cert

asdfgdfgdfsg
--unique-boundary-2
Addr:foo@bar.com
Type:pgp-public-key

bkcjlkjgldskjdfg
--unique-boundary-2----unique-boundary-1
Content-type:command/null
op:lookup/stor
src:LDAP
LDAP-param:RootURL = ldap://ldap.openldap.org
LDAp-param:BaseDN = 'dc=foobar, dc=com'

--unique-boundary-1--